Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Miley Cyrus Tweets Her Nipple

Miley Cyrus is back at it again! Miley quit twitter before because she said she wanted to keep her private life exactly that PRIVATE. She said: “I do not social network, I try to stay out of it. I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical.”

Miley Cyrus Tweets Another Racy Picture!

Related: New Couple Alert: Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger

However her hiatus from Twitter did did not last long and she soon got back on it seems she cannot resist it. Yesterday a picture of Miley in a see through blouse and her nipple showing appeared on twitter.

Miley Cyrus Loves Weiners and Tacky Tattoos

It seems Miley forgot her bra and the top she wore left nothing to the imagination. This is not the first time Miley has posted racy pictures of herself. To celebrate her sixth tattoo she posted a topless picture of herself.

More: Miley Cyrus “I’m Not a Bad Girl”

If you ask me this picture of Miley just screams “look at me” I believe she does it because she likes the attention! Her latest wardrobe choice is a bit risqué, what do you think does Miley need to tone it down or is it just normal for a young girl to dress this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment